By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Klinik RC:
We are proud to release the first production, purpose built and engineered, wireless transmitter charging systems for our hobby! Designed to work with the most common transmitters on the market! 1s lipo, 2s lipo and soon 2s Life! We started with a blank slate and spent several months developing the correct charging pad, receiver coil and micro chip processors for safe, reliable and true balance charging! We engineered the charging coil to the smallest sizes possible. Measuring less than 1mm thick over most of the surface ensures it will fit very easily inside any battery compartment. Pair this with one of the most powerful charging pads available, you'll likely never need to open and remove your transmitter battery to charge again! Your radio can easily stay topped off during any race day simply by placing on the pad between heats. Installation takes only a few minutes on average. No tools required! Plug and play! All you need is an available usb charge port, featured on most chargers and power supplies today, and a balance plug (2s Lipo system). Will work with all common transmitter batteries on the market regardless of mah, all that is required is the battery features a standard JST-XH balance plug. Don't be that guy on the drivers stand who forgot to charge your transmitter pack... beep, beep, beep, beep!
- Never remove your transmitter battery to charge again! Charge wireless!
- Safe charge rate and cutoff
- Fits most common brands and models of transmitters
- Also compatible with wireless capable phones iPhone, Samsung etc
- Green LED = charge is complete
- Blue LED = charging
- Green/Blue LED flashing = receiver not centered over charge pad
- M12, M12s, M12rs
- Exzes ZZ
- MT-4 MT-4s
- Mt-44 (With Sanwa 107A10981A lipo)
- Esprit IV (With 2s Lipo)
- EX-RR (with KO 10546 battery stand unit)
- Transmitters using 2s lipo
- Transmitters using Life battery coming soon!