By Aaron Waldron
New from Bittydesign:
Our brand new JP8 finally released, hands down to the most evolved body shell we ever created!
The project was born with one MAIN target in mind: to create an all new ultra Downforce body shell that will be the fastest, always. No matter what final shape and lines the body will have, how it will looks, the focus during the designing stage has been the pure performance.
The achieve the best result possible in term of overall product we have used all of our knowledge, JP8 includes all our experience gained in over 10 years of presence on the racetrack, tested for several months both indoor and even outdoor on different types of carpet and tarmac the final version of the body requested many changes before reach the perfect shape; to raise the bar we did not accept any compromise at any level.
The ultra downforce design generate an impressive steering, high rotation as well a great rear stability and traction.
The body is already homologated by EFRA and IFMAR. ROAR and BRCA approvals are in the closing stages.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan(r)
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a few decal sheets pre-cut and windows mask