By LiveRC Staff
The 2018 IFMAR 1/10 200mm On-Road World Championships are held this week at the world famous Homestead RC Raceway just outside of Miami, Florida. More than 120 of the best drivers from all around the globe have gathered for their chance at winning the prestigious World Championship title.
The official LiveRC Broadcast starts Wednesday, October 24th with Round 1 of Qualifying
Watch LIVE with moving cameras and play-by-play commentary from LiveRC's Mike Garrison and Tyler Hooks.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23th - Seeding Practice (Track Camera and Track Announcer)
- Wednesday, Oct. 24th - Qualifying Day 1
- Thursday, Oct. 25th - Qualifying Day 2 / Super Pole
- Friday, Oct. 26th - Lower Finals
- Saturday, Oct. 27th - Final Day