A Moment with Mike is a weekly opinion column where LiveRC’s Mike Garrison gives his take on hot-button issues, general topics, and conversations within the RC industry. The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of LiveRC.
I have always enjoyed graphic design, and with my various roles doing graphic design work in the industry, I am the weirdo on roadtrips who calls out the different fonts billboards are typed in. The guy who picks his favorite driver to win by how cool their paint job looks.
- Look at each logo and write down which brand you believe it belongs to.
- AFTER you go through all of the logos grade your paper with the answer key at the bottom.
- Share your score and which R/C logos are your favorites in the comments below!
- 1-2 Correct Answers = It's okay, being an R/C logo nerd isn't for everyone.
- 3-5 Correct Answers = Seems that you know the basics, but still have some studying to do.
- 6-8 Correct Answers = You are a quickly rising R/C logo nerd, keep at it!
- 9-11 Correct Answers = Stumped by only a few, that's impressive!
- 12 Correct Answers = CONGRATULATIONS, you are officially an R/C logo nerd! Let's go roadtripping to the next race, we can shout out billboard logo fonts together along the way!
- Motiv RC
- Maclan Racing
- Gravity RC
- Team Orion
- Axial Racing
- Tekno RC
- Avid RC
- Team Associated (vintage logo)
- Venom Power
- ECX RC