By Mike Garrison
LiveRC has organized the "This Shirt Supports My Track" initiative — an industry-wide project to help local R/C tracks stay alive during the COVID-19 pandemic. Let's all join together to ensure we have a place to race when this situation passes.
Here's how it works:
- You buy a shirt
- You choose any price $25 or higher - whatever you feel you can contribute
- You select your favorite local track
- You choose to make your purchase public or private
- We send you a shirt to wear proudly
- All partners shown on this page will EACH add a $1 to $5 donation per shirt ordered
- We send a check for 100% of the profits to the track your selected
We got an amazingly low cost on each shirt. Current industry matching is at $31.00 per shirt. A $35 shirt order will result in approximately $61.00 going to your local track. As more industry matching partners join in to this project, the matching donation will still be applied to all previously placed orders.
Our goal is to sell 1,000 shirts with industry matching of $30 or more per shirt. This means that each shirt ordered will generate at least $50 going to each track. Help us reach our goal of $50,000 raised to keep tracks in business!