By Mike Garrison
Announcement from Finish Line Raceway:
2019 MOTIV OFF-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIP
Who: Finish Line Raceway & Hobbies, 107 E. State Rt. 4, Hudson, IN 46747
- 8/16/19 (Practice 4pm-10pm)
- 8/17/19 (Race – 3 qualifiers + Mains)
- 2wd Stock 17.5 Buggy (ROAR Approved Motor – Foam/Slick)
- 2wd Mod Buggy (Open Tire)
- 4wd 13.5 Buggy (ROAR Approved Motor – Foam/Slick)
- 2wd 13.5 SCT (ROAR Approved Motor – Foam/Slick)
- Mod Stadium Truck (Foam/Slick)
- Novice (Foam/Slick)
- Traxxas Bandit (House Class – see track for rules)
Pricing: First Entry - $25. Add’l entries - $10.
- Full tech consisting of weight, battery voltage and blinky mode will be strictly enforced.
- All classes (except Traxxas Bandit/2wd Mod Buggy) must run foam tires or slicks. NO exceptions.
Awards for top 3 in the A plus winners of the B & C Mains.
Contingency Award – Any driver winning the A Main with a Motiv Motor will win a $25 gift certificate to MotivRC.com. Any driver winning the A Main with a Motiv Motor and Motiv Lipo will win a $50 gift certificate to MotivRC.com. (Novice and Traxxas Bandit are not eligible for the contingency awards)
Door prizes will be provided by Motiv, Gravity and Finish Line Raceway & Hobbies.
Fully stocked hobby shop on site. Snack/Soda machines on site. Local restaurant with great food offering free deliver to the track.
Hotel Info: Best option is to stay in Auburn, IN. (Roughly 10 minutes south on I69)