By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Raceform RC:
NEW RACEFORM OPTION PARTS FOR TEKNO RC EB410
ELECTRONIC TRAY FOR EB410
- Precisely machined and laser etched Raceform Logo
- Clean look to your EB410
- No modification needed to your buggy
- PT transponder at the far most possible front
- Tray has enough area to hold Transponder, Receiver, Speed Controller and capacitor
- Only 4 screws in total including motor mount to remove full electronics section.
- 25 grams with cover and screws
- Transponder area size 31mm x17mm
- Receiver area size 24mm x 37mm x 28mm height (Internal Dimensions)
- Speed Controlller and capacitor area size is 41mm x 53mm
Come in 2 versions: Standard Raceform Logo on top side of cover or have your custom name laser etched.
RACEFORM SHOCK TOWERS FOR EB410
- Precisely machined from 6mm High Impact Clear Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Race Proven material
- No changes to geometry and direct mount
- Calculated flex at critical area to save Gear boxes and shock standoffs
- Does not deform or break
- Comes in set of 3pcs (Front, Rear Standard and Rear -2mm)
- Front @ 9grams, Rear Standard @ 15grams, Rear -2mm @ 14grams
Why do we choose Lexan for Raceform Shock towers?
- Its virtually unbreakable and approved material that is used at Nascar racing
- It will not bend from crashing, it will flex and return to its position, thus saving you from having broken gear box and shock standoffs
- Comparing to Carbon,usually carbon will snap during hard impact.
- Comparing to Aluminium, the shock tower will bend or even break gear boxes
- Production Clear shock tower to be world first in the RC industry
As it is a very new material selection for Shock Towers, we want to entice EB410 owners to try out. We are offering only 50 sets at a very low price of USD29.90 for a set of 3. USP @ USD15 each tower.