By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Arrowmax:
The all-new Arrowmax Red Silicon Graphene LiPo batteries have finally arrived. Si-Graphene chemistry brings the batteries better in cycle life, higher the average voltage, lower the internal resistance, in short, giving you a more powerful battery pack. Arrowmax Red Si-Graphene batteries are available in shorty, low-profile touring, both 1:12 3.7V and 7.4V, 4S and low profile 4S. And it is also available in the newest Ultra Low Profile touring!
Arrowmax batteries are specially designed for competition use, focusing on 1S 3.7V or 2S 7.4V nominal voltage is very important. No doubt that higher voltage equals to more power so the easiest way to achieve better voltage performance is getting a HV pack. However, under the enforced regulation of charging limit of 8.4V (4.2V/cell), Arrowmax Red are able to deliver the maximum power that a HV pack cannot. Data and performance itself will tell the truth.
- AM-700604 AM Lipo 5200mAh 4S - 14.8V 55C Continuos 110C Burst wire with Deans
- AM-700504 AM Lipo 6750mAh 4S - 14.8V 55C Continuos 110C 5mm Bullets
- AM-700303 AM Lipo 8000mAh 1/12 Scale - 3.7V 60C Continuos 120C Burst 5mm (Si-Graphene)
- AM-700304 AM Lipo 4000mAh 1/12 Scale - 7.4V 60C Continuos 120C Burst 5mm (Si-Graphene)
- AM-700712 AM Lipo 5200mAh 2S TC Ultra Low Profile - 7.4V 55C Continuous 110C Burst 5mm (Si-Graphene)
- AM-700204 AM Lipo 5200mAh 2S Shorty - 7.4V 60C Continuos 120C Burst (Si-Graphene)
- AM-700707 AM Lipo 6200mAh 2S TC Low Profile - 7.4V 65C Continuos 130C Burst (Si-Graphene)