By Mike Garrison
New from Custom Works RC:
Custom Works is happy to announce the release of our new Outlaw 4 loose dirt sprint car. The Outlaw 4 incorporates several new improvements from the race proven and Championship winning Outlaw 3.
Here are the major updates from the Outlaw 3 to the new Outlaw 4.
- Updated front axles to run 12mm hex wheels
- Updated rear axles to run 12mm hex wheels
- CVA rear driveshafts
- Larger bearings in rear hubs for increased durability
- Stronger front and rear 3mm carbon shock towers
- New lower front bumper/chassis guard
- Laydown mounting for shorty battery standard
- Updated 2.6:1 transmission with option to use B6.1 gear diff if needed
- Dual drag link bellcranks for more precise steering
Street Price: $469.00
(includes, cage body, top wing and front wing)
There are several additional optional parts that will be announced shortly including different caster blocks, trailing axle steering blocks and various wheel spacer options.
We have already begun shipping these kits to several dealers who have had them on pre-order so they are already popping up in Hobby Shops around the country. Be sure to check with your local dealer for availability. We will have more shipping next week to dealers and other pre-order customers. New orders can be placed now by contacting us via phone or email but shipping will be approximately 2-3 weeks from the order point.