By Mike Garrison
New from RC Maker:
RC MAKER GeoCarbon Capacitor Mount
Weighing in at only 1 gram, our mount allows you to fix your capacitor to your ESC without any risk of it falling off. Normally the ESC is a very popular place to stick the capacitor to, as it's off the ground and out of the way, however when the ESC gets hot, it releases the double sided tape and the capacitor can move and fall off, possibly ending your race or making a mess of the capacitor and belts!
The carbon bracket screws between the fan and the heatsink, then allowing you to stick the capacitor to the carbon with a much more reliable mount that ensures the double sided tape stays stuck! It can be rotated or flipped to any size of the ESC you desire!
We have both 25mm and 30mm versions!
- Carbon Fibre construction weighing only 1g
- Ability to choose which orientation the plate sits on the ESC, and also if the capacitor is stuck horizontal or vertically
- Does not restrict airflow to the ESC
- Stops Capacitor falling off ESC due to heating of the double sided tape
- Removes risk of capacitor getting stuck in belts etc
- Floats the capacitor off the chassis
- 2 Versions for 25mm and 30mm Fans up to 3mm screws