ADVERTISEMENT | ADVERTISE WITH US
By Mike Garrison
Announcement from Schumacher:
Job Vacancy - Design, Development and Race Engineer
Schumacher Racing, the leading British RC car manufacturer, require an engineer to join our world class design and development team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of RC cars and accessories.
- Building and testing of prototype cars.
- Inputting knowledge from racing into the design process.
- Providing product support for customers and team drivers, by telephone, email, and at race meetings.
- Providing product technical support for our sales staff.
- Producing technical literature.
- Quality control.
- In depth understanding of vehicle design.
- Solid technical background.
- Creative thinker with original ideas.
- CAD skills.
- RC Racing experience, preferably in different classes.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Regular attendance of race meetings at weekends, including some international travel.
- Job is based in Northampton, UK.
71-73 Tenter Road