Press Release From Binona RC:
As we start the RC schedule for this year Binona RC is pleased to announced the Binona Champion and Rising Star Cup in an effort to recognize the performance and commitment of our persistent drivers.
The Champion and Rising Start Cup will be awarded in the following Classes:
- 1/8 Nitro Buggy
- 1/10 Nitro On Road
- 1/10 Electric 4WD Touring Car – 13.5T Boosted
Which Races are Binona Cup Races
- Race must be at the Binona RC Track in Al Ain and are marked on the schedule as a Binona Cup Races
Who qualifies for the Championship
- Any Drivers who attends 4 out 5 races, marked as a Binona Cup Race on the schedule, of the same Race class (mentioned above) in Al Ain.
- Races will be marked as Binona Cup Races on the schedule
How many Champions will there be
- There will be a single Binona Champion, and a single Rising Star cup
Who is the Binona Cup Champion
- The Binona Cup Champion is the drivers with the overall highest amount of points at the end of the series. More on howthe points system works below
Who is the Binona Cup Rising Star
- The Binona Cup rising star is the driver who has pushed the hardest throughout the season towards bumping to Amain from BMain.
What do the Binona Cup and Rising Star Cup holders get
- First of all recognition for their performance and of course the Binona Cup trophy to show it off!
How is the Rising Star determined
- The Rising will star on the Points table after the avg. count of AMain drivers across all races
A Main Driver Count
- Race 1 = 7 Drivers
- Race 2 = 5 Drivers
- Race 3 = 6 Drivers
- Race 4 = 9 Drivers
Average count of Amain Drivers = 6.75 (rounded 7)
The Rising star will be the driver positioned 8th on the Points table. The Intermediate Champion will be the driver positioned 8th on the Points table.