By Mike Garrison
Announcement from the Reedy Race:
The Reedy Race is pleased to announce an opportunity for those racers who were not drawn in the lottery for the Open Class. On January 18, 2020 at 6pm, OCRC will host a qualifying event where racers will vie for six additional spots in the Open Class and earn a position in the Reedy International Off-Road Race of Champions. These six spots will be in addition to the original 100 drawn lottery entrants.
- Racers must compete in both 2WD and 4WD classes
- Two rounds of IFMAR qualifying
- The fastest times from each class will be added together
- Based upon the combined laps and times, the top six drivers will earn a spot in the event
- OCRC rules apply
- Tire and additive combination is not controlled
- Entrants must be available and willing to compete in both 2WD and 4WD Open at the Reedy International Off-Road Race of Champions the following weekend
- Pre-entries accepted by phone or email at OCRC
- Entries limited to the first 40 paid entrants
- Entries close January 18, 2020
- $20 "Race In To Reedy" entry fee collected by OCRC
- $200 "Reedy International Off-Road Race of Champions" entry fee collected by Reedy Race Organizer
Please contact OCRC Raceway at (714) 892-6699 or by email at email@example.com to enter the "Race In To Reedy," or for questions regarding the event or series visit www.ocrcraceway.com.