ADVERTISEMENT | ADVERTISE WITH US
By Aaron Waldron
Press release from G's R/C Raceway:
Come out to G's Raceway for the 1st Annual Northeast Manufacture Challenge for one of the most exciting races in the region!
All weekend event with packed racing from some of the fastest guys in the region!
- Friday 6/8/18: Practice all day from 8:00am to closing time
- Saturday 6/9/18: Late comers practice 7:00am-9:00am. 9:30 Drivers meeting. Racing starts 10:00am sharp.
- Sunday 6/10/18: No practice. Mains start 9:00am
- Pro Nitro Buggy
- Open Nitro Buggy
- Pro Ebuggy
- Open Ebuggy
- Nitro Truggy
- 40+ Nitro Buggy
- 4wd SCT
Race will be broadcasted on Live Time scoring, with event trophies for 1-5 in all A-Mains with driver introductions for all A-Main drivers!
- 3 Rounds of qualifying. Qual Points
- 6 Min Qualifiers (Rolling start for nitro classes)
- 30 Min Nitro A-Mains (Pro Nitro Buggy,Truggy & 40+ Nitro Buggy Only)
- 20 Min Open Nitro Buggy A-Main
- 15 Min Nitro B-Mains
- 10 Min Lower Nitro Mains
- 8 Min Triple EBuggy A-Mains (Pro Ebuggy Only)
- 10 Min Single Ebuggy A-Main (For Open Ebuggy & Etruggy)
- 8 Min 4WD SCT & Novice A-Mains
- Kyosho America, REDS Racing USA, PT RC Racing, Jconcepts, NitroPro Fuel, VooDoo Graphics & G's Raceway
Click here to visit the Facebook Event page:
Click here to register on RCSignup: