Press Release From Team Xray:
When it comes to high-competition racing there is absolutely no other Formula car with more outstanding race results and achievements. With national titles around the world from the IIC, ETS & Snowbirds national titles to the World Cup & European Championship titles The X1 has an astonishingly strong lineup of victories to support the winning heritage of the XRAY X1 platform.
Full Presentation Here: www.teamxray.com/x1/2021/en/
- Development focused on improving durability, improving adjustability for better performance on a variety of surfaces, and resistance to chassis tweak after impacts
- Tweak free design improvements achieved with a new rear center pivot mounting system and new pod components
- All-new aluminum center pivot mounting system improves traction and stability of the car, eliminates tweak issues, and provides new adjustment choices to position the pivot point.
- New one-piece bulkheads achieve maximum durability and eliminate tweak issues after a crash
- Graphite rear upper plate redesigned to integrate with the new bulkheads to improve durability and to eliminate tweak after a crash
- All-new graphite chassis side braces offer three different installation settings to alter chassis stiffness to match track conditions
- New chassis plate updated for the rear pivot and chassis braces
- New rear graphite brace integrates with the new side braces and wing mount
- New front upper and lower arms improve strength and reliability while working with the new front tube system
- New front tube system to adjust the stiffness of the front suspension
- New aluminum front anti-roll bar holder lowers the CG
- Longer front kingpins for greater range of front droop adjustment to improve the steering characteristics
- Stealth looking black design