Press Release From Serpent Racing:
Serpent is proud to announce the release of Serpent 750E Natrix - the latest Electric version of the 750.
Electric racing has developed big time, the possible power is huge. Especially in the popular dragster class in the US the power going through the transmission is extreme. The 750E is designed to take care of that power and put it down as effective as possible.
The 750E is based on the ultra-successful 750 gas racer and shares it’s suspension, shocks and quite a lot of other features like the chassis plate or the driveshafts
Without Further a due, let’s get started with the latest Electric version of the 750 - Serpent 750E Natrix, so place your orders now before we run out.
Overview of the main specs
- Front bumper and bodymount: The new front bumper has an improved aerodynamic effect and excellent protection. Medium or small foam bumper pad can still be fitted as optional. The upper carbon fibre body plate mounts to the front bumper with alu post and secures the front body posts
- Chassis Symmetrical chassis plate: optimised flex and torsion, in 7075 T6 aluminium, anodised and laser engraved. Chamfered edges for more ground clearance when cornering and countersunk holes.
- Low big bore shocks: Coated threaded shock bodies in high quality aluminium. Supersmooth x-ring / machined bushing package, to guide and seal the spring-steel piston rods. Precision machined pistons included in 3 types. Threaded pre-load shocknuts in alu with O-ring inside. Light but strong nylon spring-cups. Selected, matched and paired shock absorber springs with colour coding.
- Shocktower front: Superlow 3.0mm carbon fibre shocktower with 3 positions for upper shock mounting. In the centre you can mount the 3rd body post as needed.
- Steering blocks: Very strong composite steering blocks with 2 Ackermann positions, L and R use the same . The steering blocks feature inserts, which allow to change the kingpin inclination to a leading or trailing position. The steering blocks also allow use of the optional carbon fibre aero disks to be mounted for less flex and a more direct steering feel.
- Uprights Durable medium type composite uprights, which seat the wheel-axles bearings. The upright offers the mounting position for the steel camber-rod with L/R threading. Roll centre changes can be made on top of the upright with shims. The upright can be mounted with the optional carbon fibre aero disks for more rear grip and straight line stability.
- Wheel axles and driveshaft: The durable spring steel wheel axles combined with spring steel driveshafts bring the power to the wheels. Wheels are fitted on high grade anodised alu wheel-hex adaptors and secured with flanged wheel nuts.
- Pullies: Precision moulded super-true pullies, which feature holed sidewalls to let debris move out easier. Light and durabele.
- Belts: Low friction Kevlar reinforced belts with fine pitch. Longlasting and smooth.
- Belt-tensioner: Ball raced belt-tensioner, machined from aluminium and can mount on top or below the topdeck.
- Decals: The 750 includes one sheet with Serpent generic logos and one with 750 logos. Decals are very thin material and come pre-cut.