By Mike Garrison
New from Modelix Racing:
Modelix presents the Ultimate Racing Battery Checker for 2S to 8S Lithium and Nickel batteries. With this battery checker in your toolbox, you'll never have to question the condition of your batteries ever again. This battery checker can show you the condition of your battery packs.
It can be used with the most common battery types used for RC modeling, namely:
- Lilon (Lithium lon)
- LiPo (Lithium Polymer)
- LiFe (Lithium Ferrite)
- LiHV(High Voltage Lithium)
- NiCd(Nickel Cadmium)
- NiMh (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Servo Test Mode: Manual, Auto, Neutral.
- Servo Test Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, 200Hz, 250Hz, 300Hz
- Balance Discharge Current: 90mA x 8Cell (MAX @ Cell Voltage = 4.35V)
- Display Mode: Battery cell voltages, Total voltages, Lowest cell voltage, Highest cell voltage, Voltage gap between highest cell voltage and lowest cell voltage, Remaining battery capacity (%).