By Mike Garrison
Press Release from XRAY:
Based on the ultra-successful X12 platform, XRAY proudly presents the all-new X12 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in high-competition races around the world, and ready out-of-the-box to take you to the Winners’ Circle.
With XRAY’s no-compromise, high-competition focus, the X12 was split into two different platforms, each optimized for different track conditions out of the box with no extras needed.
Whether on low to medium-grip tracks which are typical in Europe, or on super-high grip tracks which are typical in the US, there is an X12 to fit each occasion. Both choices are built on the same core platform with interchangeable parts.
- World Championship, ROAR National Championship and EFRA European Championship winning platform
- All-new narrower chassis minimizes contact with the track surface during cornering
- All-new side link mounting system via aluminum and graphite holders
- All-new removable front suspension brace that allows steering response adjustment
- All-new center shock absorber holders which updates the mounting positions and geometry to improve on-power steering
- All-new servo holders with extra mounting positions for smaller servos
- Includes graphite composite front upper arms to increase steering response
- Includes lighter pod brace holder from graphite composite material to increase consistency and to resist flexing
- All-new graphite backstop for battery pack in cross-chassis alignment alternative
- Available in EU edition and US edition each suitable for different track conditions