By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Schumacher Racing:
The all new Mi7 from Schumacher Racing. A state of the art, brand new ground up design. Designed by racers for racers. Suitable for use on asphalt and carpet tracks, and for both modified or stock class racing. The first batch of cars includes genuine Mid Motor and Rear Motor option in the box. (2 x Chassis, 2 x Top Decks & 4 x Belts)
Genuine Mid Motor production car - BRCA Champions 2019!
The Mi7 features double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
It retains the ability to adjust suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, Ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more. Its ultra-low centre of gravity enables faster corner speeds than ever before.
(Olly Jefferies BRCA Nationals Winning Car)
Engineered to exacting standards with aerospace quality components the new Mi7 offers on track confidence and off track ease of maintenance. The Schumacher Mi7, designed to race, engineered to win.
(Prototype model shown, some details may vary)
- Mid Motor or Rear Motor included in first batch.
- Ultimate low centre of gravity.
- Locating dowels on major components improve build accuracy and reduce tweak.
- Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play. With single turnbuckle for easy camber adjustment.
- Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pullies 22:40. Great for stock racing.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- Precision alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with all new high precision gears.
- Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of passive rear steering.
- Arrowmax supplied, industry standard fitting spur gear. 5mm wide for increased durability.
- Alloy rear driveshaft bones with steel axles.
- Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- Simple twin bell crank chassis mounted steering assembly. Features new moulded bell cranks with adjustable travel stops.
- Low profile threaded brass insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.
- Interchangeable hub carrier.
- Lightweight upper wishbone.
- Rebuildable double joint driveshafts.
- Ultra short shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low centre of gravity.
- Upper and lower shock pivots. Screw on fitment, for easy assembly and maintenance.
- Stronger hinge pins.
- Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
- Chassis mounted bumper. Stronger, lighter and more aerodynamic.
- Ultra lightweight 40 tooth front spool. With alloy outputs.
- Easy access front spool and rear differential.
- Generic front and rear anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- Suspension straps and blocks. Incorporates new precision moulded inserts. Enables width adjustment without the need for expensive optional parts.
- 2.0mm Carbon Fibre, horizontal top deck.
- Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- 2 position, LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with a Shorty option.
- LiPo retention mouldings. No tape required.
- Carbon fibre wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- Lightweight alloy & carbon fibre CNC servo mount. Dowels throughout for consistent alignment.
- Super low motor mount. Lowers motor by 0.5mm and optimses central weight distribution.
- Anti-roll bar drop link.
- Aerospace carbon fibre 2.25mm soft weave chassis and components throughout.
- Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- 22 tooth 7075 alloy pulley.
K182 - Mi7 Pro C/F Touring - Kit