By LiveRC Staff
Whether it's wheel nuts, wings, tools, tracks, trinkets and/or anything in between, the LiveRC staff gives their testimonial and review of each every Thursday morning!
MyLaps RC4 Pro Transponder
The RC4 Pro transponder features all the same specs as the standard RC4 transponder, but it is 30% smaller, lighter, and features a sleek black color with shorter all black wires. The RC4 transponder also gives telemetry data such as voltage to the transponder and transponder temperature each time the loop is crossed. This transponder will only work on RC4 decoder boxes with version 4 firmware or higher.
- 30% smaller and fits much easier and neatly in discreet places, such as under the bellcranks of a 1/10-scale buggy.
- Shorter wires clean up your car’s wiring and appearance.
- All black design and black wires give a factory look to your car.
- Using the same specs as the RC4, it’s rock solid - never missing a single lap during testing.
- More expensive ($30 more than the RC4 Black Edition, and $40 more than the RC4 Standard Edition)
The new RC4 Pro has the same reliable performance as the RC4 Black Edition and Standard Edition transponders. The smaller design with all-black wiring makes mounting it much easier in today’s compact chassis designs and provides a very clean look without having to modify, shorten, or color any wires.