By Tyler Hooks
Press Release from Reedy:
Reedy’s all-new SC400X ESC, standard equipment in the Element Enduro RTR, is now available on its own!
The SC400X is 2-3S compatible and equipped with advanced features intended specifically for crawlers and trail trucks. Fully proportional forward and reverse gives precision control on rocky terrain while an option of 0%, 50%, or 100% drag brake setting helps maintain control on steep ascents and descents. Convenient dual auxiliary power leads can be used to power LED lighting or other scale accessories.
The importance of durability has not been overlooked. The durable water-resistant case protects the ESC from the elements and an integrated heatsink keeps temperatures in check when using high-power motors during extended sessions. Flexible silicone wires, a low-resistance battery T-plug connector, and bullet motor connectors round off the list if impressive features.
- Crawler/trail truck specific operation
- Dual auxiliary power output leads
- LiPo low-voltage cutoff protection
- Fully proportional forward/reverse
- Adjustable drag brake
- Durable case with aluminum heat sink
- Water-resistant and dust-proof
- Heavy-duty silicone wires
- Low-resistance T-plug battery connector
- Bullet motor connectors