By Tyler Hooks
Press Release from Arrowmax:
The Xray version of the Medius kit is available now from Arrowmax! Tested extensively, the Arrowmax Medius conversion kits are designed for increase cornering speed, traction and steering. Medius makes driving so much easier and enjoyable and that has been our ultimate goal at the very beginning starting out this project. Arrowmax offers the kit in two versions; Carbon and 7075 aluminium version.
Medius kit will include the following
1) 2.25mm US weave Carbon fibre Chassis OR 2mm 7075 Aluminium Chassis
2) 2mm US weave Carbon fibre Top deck.
3) Redesigned carbon fibre servo mount holder to be able to fit on both sides of the chassis. Able to create the perfect left-right balance whether using a Standard long pack, Shorty Pack or the Petite mid-size battery.
4) CNC machined 7075 Single piece motor mount
5) CNC machined 7075 redesigned centre pulley
6) Chassis stiffener allows to use different flex options
7) High quality belts
Suitable for Xray T4'17,18 and 19 model
Following the release for the Xray model, Arrowmax is announcing the release for all Yokomo users with its #Medius Mid motor conversion kit. Using the vehicle in mid-motor mode will increase steering, traction and cornering speed while also making the car easier to drive fast. The chassis conversion is available as 2.25mm carbon fibre or 2.0mm alloy chassis variant, a 2.0mm carbon fibre upper deck, a 7075 alloy single-piece motor mount, redesigned 7075 centre pulleys as well as a chassis stiffener that enables the owner to access different chassis flex settings. The kit, that is usable with specification for BD9 cars, is available from now on.